Monday, December 15, 2008

Why ar?

Why ar?
Why always not me but people around me ar?
zzzzzzzz

I don't know what to say
What if Im not there..
What if we didnt go there..
Why bad things just keep happening on people beside..
Why not me..
Im sick of it !

Family and friends..
Why i always end up harmless!!

I stand by thee side
Watching , just watching
The dark angel do its prank

Family, friends and foe
Things just happened
One by one
Defenseless
Helpless

My hands are stained by the innocent's
Why not me?
Throw it all at me
Or is it my life that worthless ?
That Even bad luck abandoned me


MISFORTUNE
I dare YOU to come at ME
Leave those around me alone!!
Bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog loads really slow for me and maybe other readers. You should check it with a speed test and make sure it's okay.

))))Free Internet Speed Test((((