Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Unfnished





Teddy teddy..
Once in a smile

See your tears

and hear your prayers


Teddy teddy..
Once in those arms
now replaced when new one comes
Old and forsaken
Unable to cry
No one remember
s


In such silence
A mask is in need
Sealing every emotion
Reminding the spoken promise
Fading from your face
Aches... comes to reach my veins


day by day it cuts through the spirit
nothing i can do but to drop a tear
and numb the pain
A book an aspirin
Barely match the tone you sang
Touch of your hand
Smile on your face
A place where saints and angels are
Reason to see another day
I will fall for you over again

A twist in my story
Counting the seconds until you break the silence
Whispers turns to shouting
The shouting turns to tears
And it turns into laughter
taking away all our fears

Serenade you whisper
our hands in one
A world like no others
belonging to us
No words can describe
How divine our love
Only you and me can obtained

World isn't a matter to me
Give up all and just had to breathe
Same air as yours
till the vision turns to shadows
All I want is to be in your arms
Opening the door to the kingdom
Heaven, we called


(Alright alright..im just writing crap here..fill up my free time..nothing is wrong with me aite! =) *PEACE*)
aiks..shuda been studying right now..haiz..==''
Good luck to me tommorow~ ! ^^

No comments: