Thursday, December 11, 2008

No one can Replace



An angel's smile lit her expression
Alluring it catches every sight
Just a fraction of a seconds
Her dark eyes flickered to mine

Sky blue
Her color today
Sitting three tables away
Left side of me
A pen on the hand
Bite on the lips
A crush...?

No...

Broken wings
Lost..
Where's the heart?
Left side of the chest
Empty
a Crush
Yes! the heart was crushed

Dangerous
As it tear you apart
more and more
Breaking every single piece
Merciless

Clueless
I had no idea
what else to write
I don't wish to end this
No one hears my cry

Shine
How I miss the sun
Shade by the clouds
Missing the wind
How sweet that moments are

The sand that covers my feet
The stars shining above
Salty aroma rubs off my cheek
Your warmth with me
Priceless

You are the heart
Can't fall in
No Love
The sheep falls for the Lion
A good way to die

Single mingle
Alone in one
Till the clock of life stops ticking
Only you and no one

Left Over Valediction Eternity

No comments: