Friday, December 19, 2008

Teach me How

I don't know
Why promises can be broken so easily
Yet, Why is it so hard for me to forget.
It's easier to leave, than to be left behind
I choose the latter.

Teach me,
Teach me how.
Explain..
Love and Obsess ?
Care and Possessive ?
Difference in Being honest, straight and Ego ?
I Can't seems to do things right every time.
I Just want to improve everything
but it seems we are going the wrong way.
You didn't tell me when im wrong
And I don't know how to explain my thoughts
Scold me..hit me..Just let me know
Teach me right from wrong
Im not as wise as everyone thinks
Im only human
Imperfect ...



Why everyone misinterpret what I want to say..
What I want to express out...
Friends..Family..
No one knows..
Teach me,
Teach me how.
How to speak..
How to express my thoughts?
No one really understands
A friend of six years long
Misunderstands me..
I lose...Im lost..



Nobody really cares if you’re miserable
Behind the smile is everything you'll never understand.
When i cry at night,the only thing i can think to myself is,
How can i seem so perfectly fine in the morning?
Why do i smile like nothing is wrong and how does not one single person notice that i'm not ok?

How would you feel when your awake by the sound of quarreling instead of your alarm.
How would you feel when you have to be someone your not everyday.
How would you feel when you cant do anything to help but making things worst.
How would you feel when the one you need the most left at the critical moment.

A year without blood shed...brings so much misfortune both myself and people around me.
Please...
If I have to shed blood to bring an end to this
I'll bleed out all my blood for everyone I love

最痛不是事情发生在自己身上,而是发生时自己什么也做不到

No comments: