Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brothers

The camp ends today
people left with both happy and sad on their faces

Nearly cried out when they are sharing their thoughts
Appreciation...Experience... T,T

Overally! learnt a lot from it..
Althou i hav only been there for 2 days where its suppose to be 4
met new friends here..
both younger or older than me..
guess what..the youngest are just 13 years old xD
shes cute..well...naughty..swt~
Bruises and cuts are over my body ..haha..
nt from playing..
but carrying all the stuffs..and busy-ing saving people @@'
NSQ "YOU AI" camp!! SUCCESS!!!
AWAITING FOR THE NEXT YEAR !!!



agh..back to home at 6pm..
ZM called..ask me out ..wana talk with me wor..
so ..i went Portugis Settlement at 1030pm+
wa..My whole body aches and tired from not having enough sleep.. T,T
Meet him ,PS n MY there..
PS n MY went straight home right after I reached..
n so..Me n ZM ...well...just sit right there..n chat OUR LIFE..haha

He told me alot of his own life that's happening recently..
Surprisingly..his life right now was almost the same Im having..but mine are worser la..heh..
Our family both having problems financially recently..
n he talks bout his own opinion and point of view on alot of matters..
sad things..frustrating things..alot we have in common I discovered..

today is not a day for me..
what the hell im crying the whole day o !!!

Afternoon sobbing at the campsite..
Night ...ok..i admit..I cried..infront of a man..haha..shame isn't it..
but im nt embarassed to talk about it!
ZM is a bro!!..
he listened to me...mentally supported me...
Thanks for listening to what I have kept to myself all this long..
I do feel better after venting it all out ..and yes..plus a cry.. =='
Can't helped..it came out itself..
haha..ironic..I still remembers the response I get when I 1st told "her" my problems..
"BULLSHIT" ....imagine the one that you need the most at the moment told you that..

ZM..thanks..I felt better!!! xD ..ur the man...
n sorry that I made you felt guilty ...its not your fault..
I have my own responsiblity too..
It's my own personal family matters anyway..you don't have to put yourself into it alryt?
We'll fight together aite? muahahaha...you still got MayY wat..wakakaka..
We go MU watch footballl in the future...xD

No comments: