Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kay - Rainy day



It was afternoon
Wake up from mare of night
I was trembling
From the cold and fear alike

The rain pour down from grey gloomy sky
Cold air that shivers through the bone
The cracking sound of breaking droplets
Playing havoc with the rythm of my heart

It rain for almost the whole day
Dawn to dusk
no ending like the rivers flow
The cold atmosphere and the damp aroma

It was full of emphatic

A piece of bread
My breakfast and lunch
Watching out through the window
Not knowing the time

Books of missing pages
Fill up my missing time
I was stunned when my handphone groan
A message I picked up, empale through the heart

It was numb

A good luck I get
Four days advance
Should I weep or joy?
It was out of my might

A movie I went
A Transporter he said
Package delivered
A hundred percent

Four man we have
Brothers alike
Chit chat and ate
A night that we had

And there go my phone
Asking my site
I said it out fast
Zero reply that bites

And there goes my day
Movie, friend and rain
Gloomy, sadly, Nostalgic
Why I hate the rain?

What answer should I gave?

No comments: