Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Addicted

You're like a drug
Blood to vampires
Something irresistible
An addiction to me

Unequivocally knowing
How Edward Cullen felts
Hands grasping in fist
Resisting...
Towards Bella Swan

the scent of yours
Perplexing my every thoughts
The voice so melodious
That it upheaval
Every heartbeats of mine

The touch Stung my hands
My throat felt tight
I had lost my breath
Just by your side

How hard is it
To keep a distance
not hearing your thoughts
To not hold you tight

I'm a good liar
I have to be
To change that habit
that just gets worse and worse

thinking of you
seeing your face in my mind
every second that I was away
it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy

To constantly reminding myself
Your not mine
Very dark
life was like a moonless night

So maybe this is hell. I don’t care. I’ll take it.

*took some quotes from Edward Cullen* xD

No comments: