Friday, December 26, 2008

Freaky December

Edit from the song,
Love Story
by Taylor Swift
Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
Your Call by Secondhand Serenade


We were both young when I first saw you
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
I know you don't think that I am trying
Waiting for your,
Call I'm sick,
Call I'm angry,
Call I'm desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start
Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to
Cause every breath that you will take
When you are sitting next to me
Will bring life into my deepest hopes

And I'm tired of being all alone,
And this solitary moment makes me want to come back home

Juliet save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Juliet save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have
How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well.

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes



Thinking of you
Even though it hurts
But still it comforts me from all the Sorrow im facing..
Is it good or is it bad?


From my experience..December are freaky..
Many..unfortunate things happened in December
I don't believe it
until everything happened again this December like it happened last year's December
I m kinda sick of this ..

No comments: