Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another day

wow..today..blur..woke up in da afternun..cant even diffrentiate dreams n reality
until my fren came to my house oni i start to regain consciousness haha..
after fetchin a few frens we went DP
I jz realise i forgot my wallet when we bought da movie ticket..swt~ how unlucky..
we went fer a lil walk n drink at MP
n dey all talk bout those interesting things happen in school..haiz..how i wish to b in da secondary school life again...T,T NOT!!!
haha..n wat funny is dey are all teachin a fren of mine how to Hold a Girls hand..xP

We went bk to DP at 5 cuz da movies are startin at 530pm
wat worst tht can happen bside i left my wallet at home?
Great..n it happens ..i cant get in to the cinema =='
I left my wallet ,IC ,Licence at home..n the movies are 18PL
swt~ n the stupid supervisor make me to prove im 18 years old..WTF!
how da hell im gona prove when i left my wallet at home?..n hey...every1..u b the judge..do i look below 18?
n threatening me to call the police sayin im tryin to cheat my way in..
So i said...Lapor la..!! n dat stupid guy jz went silent n try to walk out frm me..
I was like WTH!! did i have to cheat for a mere movie n to a lousy piece of shit like u?

..i hav to "sacrifice" my fren to drove me home..take my wallet..n miss 30 mins of the movies..haiz..anyway...thx pal..
F**kin Malay PIG..curse u work as da "doormen" fer ur lifetime..
if it wasnt so many ppl der i wud hav throw him my IC right on his face n stuff his mouth with the tickets
Fuhh! Angry!!
man i hate PIG..


After the movies we went our separate ways..
i went home n eat my dinner ..then off i go to my laptop again..
Ivan nudge me n call me via Msn..
wat a surprise..he tot im havin prob in my relationship after seeing my personal msg n blog..
wat a fren he is ei..haha..
we had a long chat bout both our life..past, now...future..
2 hours went by in a flassh n off her go to watch football..haha

jz when i tot im alone again..a senior of mine when i was in YB giv me a nudge..
Devilgirl89( i duno her real name)
aw..its been a while we chat..
well..off we go..realtionship topic again..haha..
why every1 likes to talk bout relationship prob wif me?..xP
well..kinda happy when she say shes happy to chat wif me compare to her otha fren..^^
1 AM..shes off..n im alone again..haha..

i sent a msg to dear..well..sumtin lyk a rhyme..to wish her goodnyt...
but ..i duno why..her reply feels lyk shes angry..
did i think too much ?..but my instinct nvr wrong bout her..
mayb she misinterpret it n misunderstand the meaning behind the rhyme..
cuz when i read da rhyme da 2nd time n try to think in a negative way..
it reali does mean sumtin not good..xP
n so..i send her a msg via Friendster..y not sms?
cuz i dun wana mess up her night..just incase i think too much n upset her again..
so in frenster msg..she will read it a couple of days later or anytime but now..
just hope she'l reply me ASAP...n time fer me to do xplanation d..haiz..


2:38 AM
i guess its time to sleep..haiz..tmr a boring day again..haha..

No comments: