Saturday, November 8, 2008

Small Fish wedding

Saturday~!!
Aunt's wedding function today for Malacca
everything went well...cept the girls..still choosy bout their clothes..shoes..aiks..
The afternoon are just, well..normal..where i had nothing to do at home but watch tv..on9..read da papers..(while the girls are still busy choosing their shoes..)
basically my life for today are just boring..till evening..
well..not bragging myself..20 mins for bathing + clothing and my hair ^^
n off i go ..fetch my mum to da hotel at 6..n back home again...cuz she had to arrange and bringing some stuffs..well i dont care la..


Alryt, me before going~ (witout da coat)



45mins after waiting my grandma n dad got ready...its 7pm lo..
at1st my dad wants me to drive *I didnt fetch him ,not even once yet*
But due to "the size of the car and da passenger we have to fetch later"
it ends up he drive his own in his own car..
so there we go..reach Renaissance...2nd floor..
A lil secret here..
Actually Renaissance hotel wasnt even in our choice for the function.
I hope they don't sue me for saying this..
but the service is kinda s***
The food...aiks..i better go to a restaurant..
da price..no doubt..bout 800+ a table
So why we still held it here?
erhem..becuz thers a "lao keh po"
well..shes my grandma fren's sister =='
Brainwashin my grandma how good they are..n how much discount they can offer us..da food...wateva...
n so..ends up here..I'l talk about that "lao keh po" later...thers a lot of 'interesting' things i wana tell..
em..ok ..stick with the main point..
smile~ a pic before "usher-ing" da guest.. =)


dang..embarassing today..where every1 around recognise who m i but i dun recgnise them..swt~

Too bad dear didnt come today...There's lots of people i want her to know and vice versa.
n thers lot of people urge to see her also..haha
well,it had to wait..em..mayb chinese new year? haha..


Ice sculpture~
nice ?

Totally 19 tables FULL
n some people went high during da dinner
n sing n sing n sing...songs that are older than me @@' didnt have their picture thou cuz im busy-ing eating haha..
oh btw..da lao keh po also sang..==' well..she sings da most..zz ..n straightly i lost my appetite..not bcuz her singing..but the way she dress..OMG!! too bad i didnt took her picture..cuz I DONT WANT TO!! you guys out there are sure gona go WTF!! WTH!! Oh jesus!!
man..heres something to let u guys imagine..
ok ..here goes..
Imagine a 60+ years old grandma..short...'chubby' but not elastic..xD get wat i mean?..
wearing a 2 line night gown..showing her 'butterfly' arms..round plumpy tummy..n da face..oh damn..how thick!! we are in the 21st century man!
Simply just imagine a old grandma wear like a teenager..with heavy makeup from da 50s.
sumtin i just dun get it..my aunt, the bride only have 1 night gown..but da LKP chg her clothes each time after she sings..swt~
oh ya..she sang "da bei zhou" (a Buddha scripture) man..tak boleh tahan !! xP

ok..talk too much bout her..i'l stop here..
let u guys see something nicer..
Alrite..the bride and the groom
there's plenty more..but not with me now
i'l upload as soon as i got it..











Alrite..i kno da cake blocked da groom's face but its not my fault !! My sis took it !!


Alrite..kinda late ryt now..i'l stop since im lacked of photos to continue da story..
n a bit sleepy..due to Wine + Beer + Chinese tea

To be continue.....

No comments: