Saturday, November 22, 2008

Insomnia

Cant sleep..i stayed up on bed for the whole night...
well, at least i get to doze off awhile in the morning..
its 9:19am currently. It felt like something was crushing my chest, and something are trying to get his way out from my chest. It hurts so bad I can hardly even close my eyes.

I online till 4+ am yesterday..and I find that I'm not alone.
Every hour there will be a friend came and ask how am I and giving me encouragement.
Accompany me through the night when I need someone the most.
i really appreciate that. I thank you all here.
Midterm is coming.
How ironic, just like last time when I'm having SPM.
You left when I need you the most.
It's such a coincidence every time.
Just like the song, LeeHom's "Your Not Here"
当我需要你的爱 你不在


I just hope everything will turn bright and return to the happy times we used to have.

No comments: