Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hell of a day

Hell of a day
Woke up in da noon today
Feeling bad...wasn't in any mood at all for da day
Jz ryt im about to eat my 'cold' breakfast for lunch,Mum called..I have to fetch my sis from school
Ok..i finish my Brunch in 10 minutes..take my wallet,hat n off i go..
now..something bad happens to ruin my day.
i lost my car keys..accidentally 'throw' it to da bushes..n i hav to spend my time searchin for it under the damn hot sun.
After im back home..im drop dead at the sofa..hot...tired...

AFter a refreshing bath..it does clear my mind abit..my mood are slight restore..
but...it doesn las long..until i checked my exam results on9..as predicted..no miracles..my math = Fail
alryt..tht din ruin my mood dat bad..
Dennis called..ask me out to survey the location wher he's gona celebrate his bday
so..i wait fer him to fetch me...in hunger...till 8 pm wher i suppose tob eating my dinner at my grandma's
went to hav dinner at Kota Laksamana..kent..sharon..dennis..we had alil citchat..n it brighten upp my mood quite alot =)
den we went klebang lo..pantai puteri n etc..n found out its nt suitable..
so we plan to held it at Chrystal bay..da results are stil unknown cuz we are still discuzing..
jz right when we bout to send sharon back..dear send me a msg thru an unknown number..
telling me shes not coming back this weekend as she had to represent her family to attend her cousin's engagement..
another disappointment of da day ...haha...haizz...Im running out of time..how i hope we can spend more time together thou..
But each and everytym it ends up in disappointment n regrets..at1st i wish to settle it all ..communicating wif her this weekend
seems it had to b delayed...problems are gona remain unsolve fer awhile..
Its soooo weird..each n everytym when i hav da chance to talk..but i end up duno where to start..or i forgot wat to say
n jz when i kno wat to say..shes nt here..bz to answer a call..simply jz nt ther to listen..
even if shes beside me..she'l ignore wat i said ...din pay attention..=='
always the prob stays hanging..and she nt knowin it atall..n in the end..i get all da blame fer being inconsiderate..
well..if im nt...ders noway im gona stand u..the real inconsiderate one my dear...

"hang on..hold on..dun give up..."
"you went thru a hell of a hardtime to get wat u have now..cherish it.."
"shes da one for u wat..isnt it?"
"This is her your talkin about..of cuz its nt ez for u..but ur gona b THE ONE!"
"etc...
well..this is all da shit i have heard from loads of frens..but dun worry..im hanging on to this shit ..haha
thx guys..u kno who u are..
im well prepared for all this..but sumtimes i also need somethin to supprt my mental n heart wat..ryt?
im nt invincible thou..
Its a matter of time and faith ..
well..i hav time...but faith...u haven giv me any thou..so sorry to say this...

well..continue with my daily stories..
we went pool after fetchin sharon home
Thx dennis n kent for accompany..
haha..i beat kent today without him even scoring 1 ball xD
n on da way back...thx dennis for hon-ing along da empty road for me to vent out my moodiness..
heres da pool photo..xD



P/s Jz telling whoever u guys outder ..im a person who crave for attention..jz incase u din kno..thts y i hate Loneliness that much..

No comments: