Monday, November 24, 2008

A Lesson Everyone must learn

All things went clear...
I finally know whats the reason.
I finally get to know her Heart Voice
I finally get to know her complaints this whole time.
I'm so sucks....I didn't know the way I care bout her have been pressurizing her and making her so miserable this whole time.
I'm so sucks!! I know nothing this whole time.

But I'm glad she finally being True to me.
I just wana let everyone know , please..if you had any dissatisfaction, complaints or anything you think I'm wrong , please dont hesitate to tell me and point out my mistakes. I wont angry nor upset because of that. Its better than you keep it and just leave me repeating the mistake again and again right?..
Im tired...Its been 2 days I haven get a real sleep because of that matter.
Now that Its clear ...time to replenish back my spirit...
Gota prepare for the coming exams d..
Gota live my life to the fullest..
I hope the day where our fingers seek each others again will come soon.

Take care~ Im oways here waiting for you.. You will see a different me , I promise..

Be true to each other is the way to strenghten up bond and making each other a better person.

No comments: