Monday, November 10, 2008

N so again Im talkin crap

Alright..its da 1st day of 2nd semester
10am ..my alarm rang...im still sleeping like a log...n witout knwing it, i have been snoozing for 30 mins.. da Old man Zhou still haven finish his game with me ma...kacao...
n so..the game continue till 11 am..finally i won the game..with my half open eyes..
unwillingly...brushing my teeth..takin a nice hot bath..eat my breakfas..pack up my things n doze a lil on da sofa n my way to school..

Our 1st class - PCA (Computer Application)
boring class...the chubby youngster look alike lecturer...teaching us COMPUTER..from the basic..n i MEAN IT! BASICS!
n so..like wat i usualy do infront of the comp.
Surfing the web...n xplore what they hide in the comp also xD
n guess wat..i found lox of malays song ..even videos with names duno wat wat sunat..swt~
i dare not to open it thou @@'

Alryt ..lunch time..rainbow bday today..
so we just sang a simple bday song..cut the cake..n tht simple..xP swt~
very "bu hao yi si" >,<
n also have to thank rainbow today..for teachin me,weekiat,sheng ..the trio of Math idiots..xD
Sincerely!! THANKS!! WE WILL DO OUR BEST!! T,T

alryt..most of da time im spending my time in school..
kinda feel bad ...cuz all I did today at my grandma's was just EAT..
..after ate den off i go, fetch my mum home n went to the library..
Total 19 mins at my grandma's place...

em..now for some off topic things to write...

1st..*I assume most of you have seen in my personal msg in MSN

-To God who I hate so much..Thanks for everything I have today..
Well..although they looks like nothing big..nothing special..
but just because of that..we dont know how much lucky we are to have them.
Until one day we lost it..then only we know how precious n How stupid we are for not noticing it and paying attention to them.
( I dont believe GOD, just that I doesnt know who to thank for..xD)

We always WANT something we DONT HAVE.
Thats why we work hard to get it, n we also complain when we doesn get what we expect to get back..
Human nature..for wanting something we dont have n neglect something we had.
Cause we thought that is what we SUPPOSE to have.

n SO!!
How to live happily with no worries n harmony~?
EXPECT NOTHING!
Expect nothing back from what you gave.
Expect nothing from someone you hope what they will give.
Expect nothing from the world cause they dont care a shit bout you.
Expect nothing from GOD cause he's just sitting right up there n SLEEP.

But,
Give everything to the things you Care.
Give everything to the ones you Love.
Give everything to your Passion.
Give everything into your Life.
Show GOD you are happy without them.
One day,
You'll find out The Joy of giving,
Rather than fretting everyday why you got nothing.

A lesson I learn...from thinking too much everyday..=='
Was thinking why I waste my time on something bad where I can use that precious time to plan my future..find ways to work things well..Correct the mistake I've done n so much more...

ok..enough of talking crap here d..tired..sleep lo...

1 comment:

Kai Hoong said...

uhm..
ure welcome! :)
and heard kiat said that ur matrix answer same with him..
glad to know that =D
btw, link me yea~
www.rainbowslifestories.blogspot.com
and bare in mind that i'm 1 of ur frequent blog visitor k! haha!