Friday, October 31, 2008

LCC

LCC
Mixed feelings of experience
My fren are late for almost 2 hours..lol
n that means i waited for them for 2 hours =,=
when we finally went up..the fuse box burn..swt~
no wonder it turn all pitch black and every1 are loafing outside everywher..
power are back on at bout 9+pm
and the show starts.
What make me frustrated are those "garbage" sitting infront
Morons and immature lil kids
shouting and cursing
With no respect for the performers
or even slight manners
haiz...feel sad for them
the PA system in the hall also sux
n not tht im criticizing ..but the vocal of all those band are sure...well..no comment ..=='
the dance are cool..but the mood are ruin by those "garbage" sitting infront..where they dont have any idea whats the performers are doing and just simply criticizing almost everything.
Damn i want to throw a chair at them.

We went for supper/dinner (for me) afta taking bk my pendriv from YT
have a very funny chat n somehow hilarious conversation between us fren
hm..nt bragging bout myself..but somehow today im so...funny..haha..just hope my sarcasm din break out witout my consciousness in da conversation..

n so sorry for Marilyn
tht i din notice her on stage
cuz i nvr tot she wud hav that heavy makeup and... curly hair?
where i took a while to recgnize her even shes jz infront of me..xP

hm..overally..saw lox of frens today..
long lost fren..former classmate...fren's fren..fren that i recgnize them but dey don recgnize me...fren that recgnize me where i dun recgniz dem...people that looks so familiar that i think dey are my fren also..haha..this is why i like to go fer this kind of concert..meet mah fren..^^

but this year LCC are kinda dissapointing for me..compare to the previous year
i mean..the PA..the "garbage" audience...n so sorry to say this..the performance..
no hard feeling ei..just keep up the good work..hope to see a great perf nex year..=)

P/S ..
sorry for the empty blog witout any photos ..havin a lil prob at uploading photos to my laptop..
chaoz~
XOxO

No comments: