Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hear me talking

I just don't get it
I have no solution to it
How to endure it
Can I do it ?
Whats the reason to all this
What have I done to deserve this
Everything ...
just happen... the way I doesn't wish it to be
Everything...
so..Disappointing
Emptiness shrouding the lonesome atmosphere
Meaningless brought from emotion hungers for attention
Confusion and mixed feelings of Happy and Sad
Not knowing what to expect
Carved inside my memories of Nothing
Leaving only me and Hollows
Rest in my heart and last forever

Complete nothing
You showed me nothing
You gave me nothing
I wish for something or anything
But you give me a setting
So I remain sitting
Waiting and hoping
That something will come
and Give me Everything
eventually ends all this Fighting
I took something for anything that should be my everything but ends up appears to be nothing
I give everything
And I receive nothing
So I was hoping you were something
That worth sharing and giving
But it was all Disappointing
Bearing and enduring
Waiting and Tolerating
Is this all the debt I owing ?
Price of Happiness is all this -ING?
The Pricing sure is Challenging~

Can you hear me?
I am sitting and waiting
Awaits your arriving to hear me nagging
And be prepare to give me your explaining
Dawn shall arouse
Truth shall prevails
I shall make a choice

No comments: