Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Peace

8th July 2009

Lied on my bed at 3:44 am
Woke up at 9:05 am
Reached class at 10:14 am
Class Ends at 11:32 am
Fall sloppy-ly on my Sofa at 11:50am
On my Laptop 11:52 am
The Tv 11:52 am

A piece of Secret Recipe's New York Cheese cake (leftovers from Mum's Bday)
A glass of Lemon Ice Tea
Die Hard 4.0 movie
Alone and Peacefully
Watching one of my favorite movie
Eating one of my favorite cake
Drinking one of my favorite drinks

So peacefully that nothing comes into your mind
Where it just you, the cake, the beverages and the action packed movie
The first time ever I'd experienced such... Peace
It all takes place between 12:20 pm to 3:00 pm

Once in a while...
Life can be Good sometimes...
But still it's a long way to go..
There's a lot yet to be learn and done

1 comment:

V said...

Ya...Life sometimes can bcome very simple...

Life is simple...

=)