Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Sassy Girl





















My Sassy Girl...
Yea..I know its a based on a Korean Drama from few years ago
I never watched the drama before
So I don't really know how different is the story between these two..
but today I watched this movie and found it really touching in the end.

Hm..guess I'll go find the drama and see whether it's better than this movie or not..xD

Here's a short synopsis from the net :

My Sassy Girl is the tale of the first and last time Charlie Bellow falls in love. From their initial meeting, trouble is the name of the game. Imagine an amorphous mass of dating disasters and you get an idea of the relationship between the young couple. Some mysterious force with the strength of gravity between two planets must be at play between Charlie and Jordan as the relationship truly makes no sense on the surface. Everything seems pitted against the two of them. Things suddenly come to a halt when the two write letters confessing their love for each other. Agreeing to meet a year later to read the love letters together, Charlie and Jordan go their separate ways...

I really love the ending and the thing both the hero n heroine said...

This is a few of my favorite quotes..

Jordan Roark : We have to stay alive, because we have to see how the story ends.

Charlie Bellow : Whatever she was going through it was beyond anything in my experience and beyond my ability to fix. I had no right to judge her, if I chose to stay with her – knowing the risks – all I could do was give her love and respect, and see how the story would end…

Charlie Bellow : If we never see each other again... And you're out walking one day and you feel a certain presence beside you... that will be me, loving you, wherever I am.


*Conversation between Leo and Charlie*

Charlie Bellow
: On the reasons to stop seeing her side we have: One, on going physical danger. Two, high likely-hood of a broken heart. Three, uh career sabotage. Four, she is clinically insane. Five, she seems to enjoy my pain. Six, fourteen piece matched set of Louis Vuitton emotional baggage. Seven, I haven't even kissed her yet, for God's sakes. Uh eight, she's ruining my life.

Leo : And the reasons to keep seeing her?

Charlie Bellow :
I'm in love with her.



Nice movie ~ =)





No comments: