Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Hello" (Random Post)

Hello Hello
Remember what I do wrong, so here I go
Putting a Hole in My debilitated Heart
Are we really so Far apart?

Hello Hello
There is no place I cannot go
Walk out the door and up the streets
Look at the stars beneath my feet
Your Heart is the only place I can't be

You touched my heart you touched my soul
You Changes my Life and all My Goals
Goodbye my Lover Goodbye my Friend
And love is blind and that I knew when
Sometimes Goodbye is just a Second Chance

And I still hold your hand in mine
In mine when I'm asleep
I'll just make the same mistake again
I'm not calling for a second chance


I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile
I've watched you sleeping for a while
As you move on, remember me
Remember us and all we used to be

And I think I'm gonna Hate It Girl
How you embraced my hand and say Don't Let Go
How you say you Missed me when you're Alone
Now there's only Me and my Silent Phone


Walk out the door and up the street
Look at the stars fall down
And wonder where did I go wrong
Once again I cannot sleep
Hello Hello
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow
I'm so Hollow..

2 comments:

Chris said...

lolzzz....
post at facebook ady here also wan to post/??
very free hor??

Kay said...

copy paste only ma..xD