Sunday, July 26, 2009

Replay

A random post I made up while i'm listening to my fav songs..=)



I dedicated my all to this song
Yeah dedicated to all my brokenhearted people
So sick of love songs
But still singing that love song
Are you ready..

Lets go...


We hold and held
I sing and sang
Close your eyes
Hear the bells
Memento of ours

Im going back, yeah I'm going back
I found it, yes but it's all now black
You left and , yeah I fell
You break it and now my sorrow swell

What can I do now
Oh I'll make it all well
We gonna take it away
Day by day
Yeah, Forever baby
Day by day
Forgive me ..

Oh my heart break like a wave
Oh Girl say my name
Lets spread the fame
Lets play the game..

Oh girl I cry cried
Falling apart ,
Oh girl I cry cried
To not say Goodbye


As time passes..
Don't bury our Promise...
I can bear it in some way...
I can stand in some way...


Oh you're my everything
And I think I'm gonna hate it girl
Make up...
Need a Replay
Shake up...
oh Let's Replay
Break up..
Accept my Apology
(I need a Replay)
Oh Let's make up
And make our own Love Disease
Incurable Disease
Let's singalong
Scream my name and feel our pain
Break my voice and it's all vain


I think I'm gonna Hate it girl
But Let's Replay..Replay...Replay

No comments: