Monday, June 29, 2009

I Forgot

Have you ever forget to breathe ?
I actually forget to breathe just now..
It's almost as if I concentrate on doing or thinking something and "forget" to breathe.
Freaky... @@''

===========================================================


Totally random from this point onwards ... =)

I forget to breathe
I forgot to tell you something
Forgot to apologize for nothing
I forgot that life's not fair
I remember wanting to believe
But now I don't remember why


It's starting like the dreams I had everyday
As we pass by a fragrant road in this beautiful season
My cautious footsteps pound in my head
When you come closer while smiling for me
Everything has a scent because of you
Like the ocean in summer
Like the sky in late fall
It's a dream that starts when the blue light sparkles

Where's my Tinkerbell ...

Trying to remember
Remembering the rhythm
Recalling how it beats for you
It came and go

When your near me
You know I can't see things clearly
I can't breathe
and my heart stop beating
I forgot how to breathe














No comments: