Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Need a Spelling Lesson

Great~

The 2nd week of my "Beta" year had just passed..

First, the number of people in class are tripled compare to Foundation year..
But, Loneliness level are 100 times higher.. sob

Pros and Cons

Good thing is..I pay more attention to class now..listening to every word the lecturer was saying..
Miracle huh..xD

Bad thing is.. damn.. lack of all the jokes, fun, gossips bla bla bla..
Class are just plain boring ...
Some Indian lecturers are giving me a major headache..
Not being racist here..( well..a lil..xP)
Their English with their Indian-ish accent are making my head spinning like they do when they talk Tamil..swt~
I wonder how my Financial Accounting going to pass..T_T
Seriously need help when exams coming..
Save me !! Someone ?!!



Totally Random~

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed.
Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams.
If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered.
Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.

Make sense huh...

I am free, no matter what rules surround me.
If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do

Responsibility... Is there anyone here qualify to be call Responsible?




The correct spelling -
Happiness

I spell - Happyness

Happiness
cannot be achieve with only 'I' myself..

Happyness
needs 'Y'ou to be achieved together...

No comments: