Thursday, June 18, 2009

Starting a New Me

Ego-ism blinded us

Ego leads to Selfish..
Selfish leads to tons of Problems

I always ask what's wrong with people
but, Before that...
I should have ask what's wrong with me first..

Expecting too much and giving too less..
Overconfident in everything and being un-confident at the same time
Being Maturely Immature at the same time..
Trying to be someone I'm not.. Is gona take a hard effort.
I'm gonna change myself from this second
No matter how and what it takes..

Teach me when I'm wrong
Scold me when I'm wrong
Hit me when I'm wrong

I rather being scold in the face and change myself after wards
then being hated by people in the heart without me realizing.

I'm still learning..
I'm still growing up..
Lead me..Teach me...Guide Me...

Friends,Family,Enemy,Strangers,Whoever...
I Love you all~

No comments: