Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hypocrite

I'm a hypocrite
Everyone agree? =)

A guy who always said, want the best for the others..
But in the end always ending up hurting people in a way ..
Accidentally or Purposely ..
Always done things without consideration of the others
In my own narrow minded way, I thought what I'm doing is always right
Always thought that I have the best way for the others..
Without realizing I'm just being selfish all along.


Why always regretting doing something only after I'd already done it.
Can't I be more rational and wise for one heck once in a while??
I'm always got deaf...
Blinded by emotions
Always confident about knowing what's inside people's mind
Paranoid is a word for me..


Doing everything with a heart of hoping the best for someone
Aren't always a good thing ...

Think before You Act !

1 comment:

Chris said...

haiz...
same with me...
we should be discuss with each other 1st before decide anything...
haha^^
dun think it ady la....
already passed jus let it pass...
let it be nature....^^