Sunday, March 1, 2009

Basic Camp (Still In Contruction)

20th February 2009

Morning 10:30 am bus to Seremban with my downline Siang Long.
Reach Terminal 2 at 12pm..
hm..Terminal 2 looks isolated in the bus arrival tunnel.. almost like those abandon building you see in those zombies or apocalypse movie.. @@'
It was too dark to take a picture.. too bad..

We took the Shuttle bus back to Terminal 1 F.O.C (but still pretty lebih, why dont they just drop us at Terminal 1 in the 1st place..)

Yoo ..May yen and their friend pick us up at Terminal 1 and we have lunch at McD in Seremban Parade ..
at1st we were planning to buy Shao Pao ..but the tradition of the camp was we eat only VEGE and No MEAT in the camp .. T,T

And so the journey to Tiara Beach Resort begins..
We..well...Yoo decide to take the highway to Port dickson.. =='
but little did he know..the next exit was just a few kilometers away..
RM 0.50 for the toll..
The person in the booth laugh when the screen pop out RM0.50 ..lmao
Can't believe he doesn't ..actually sure bout the way he was going even he went last year before..

2P.M
We reached !!!
After registering and took our Tag..Room number..n Team ( I got Portugal ^^)
n off we go n drop our bags to our individual room and prepare for the Assembly at 2:30pm
The Corridor...Spooky huh..@@'


2 Room and there's 6 of us ...@@' But consider us lucky...cuz the other room have up to 9 person ..ouch~ at least I got my own bed ...xD


The 1st "interaction' we had are.... PARTY~
The whole atmosphere was 'clubbing' style ...xD
People dance...sing...and basically just enjoying ourself before the whole thing start..

Time to find our group...
But in a "unique" way..
Since we receive a flag representing different country..
We have to find the people which are from the same country as ours.
The rules is you can't speak...You can't show them your flag..
So how?..
Think yourself ..xD
It's funny when you get to see everyone act and the way they try to tell you what country they are in ...some kangaroo jumping..some act like tranvestite..etc etc..
I got Portugal...so wondering what I do to tell people what Im in?..
CHEAT~ xD
Holding the flag in my hand and flashes secretly to anyone who approach..xD
Some people don't even know which country they are in ..because they doesn't know the what country is that flag..xD

My Tag and Country ~


Meet my group..new faces..new friends..^^
well, Kenny ..Yoo downline..my crossline was in the same group as me..lucky huh..xD
Total 18 people including me in my group..
One of them is from Myanmar.. One are from MMU Malacca ! @@' But senior la.. Degree in Engineering...

I don't have much picture to post here..cuz basically we don't have time to take photo in the whole so called "process".
Our group photos at Kenny's..I'll post it up when i got it..
Still have some story to share..but Im lazy to type it right now..xP
I'll update again tmr maybe..

chaoz 1st..Don't go anywhere yo..

No comments: