Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hectic

Hectic~


There's so many things to work on recently..
Drama... QN ... NSQ ... Friends ... Socializing ... Meeting..
The drama is due this Wednesday .. To be honest, Im not that satisfy overally..
But, our group had work hard and done it best.. we are not pros to be start with .. xP
hope we can do our best and more than our own expectation that day ~
Gambateh everyone! ^^ jjang!


whoa..there's really alot of things I wana do now
Solving my Rubik's cube
Learn the guitar which I had no talent in it at all T,T
Finish the books that are currently "stuck" for awhile
Finishing and Surpass the task that been assigned.
Workout..
Pay more attention on my Tur-toise that I have abandon for awhile but is still growing larger and larger...
Format my laptop.
EXAMS !!! @@'
bla bla blah~


ok..now what I write from now on is totally random~ don't assume anything aite ^^

On that Night I had forgotten when.
Why you come again,
When I finally put you in the shade.
Stupid question you asked,
Unimportant and unnecessary...
Why you come again,
When I had nothing to say and so are you.
I'm moving on againsting the flow,
And Im still moving.
"Why" , you asked.
I'm trying to Hate you
Yes ! I Hate You

Everything I said and did wasn't just deceiving
But the tear in your eyes and your calm, hard face
Is all nothing...
I'm New , I'm Fresh
I'm feeling so Ambitious
Heartless I will be cuz I already am..
This is all that Pushing me to work harder for Success !


Alryt~


Enough crapping ^^

Her Laugh just makes you smile ~ =)




No comments: