Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I could be a Better Man

I thought that I was stronger.
Holding on to my words.
I swear it's True

You look inside
You would see how much I really cry
You'll find secrets hidden,
Best friends and Lies.
But what you'll see the most
is how hard it really is to stay strong
when nothing is ever right
and everything is always wrong.


Have you ever wanted to talk,
But never really dared?
Or missed that opportunity
To tell them that you cared?
Pretended that it doesn't hurt,
and said that its ok?
Spending each day wishing
It'd all just go away?
Acted how you're "supposed to"
So no one ever knew
And never let them see
How you really felt inside?


A chapter in the story of my life
A lesson to make me stronger
I thank that broken heart because that made me who i am...

I hope I could Understand...
I could be a Better man...



We find rest in those we love,
and we provide a resting place in ourselves
for those who love us.
For all you are and will be.

No comments: