Monday, March 23, 2009

Sometimes...When I... If...

Just some silly survey I do in the middle of the night when Im seriously Bored... =='




*Sometimes..*

sometimes i just need:
- some time..someone..something

somtimes i want:
- knock my head on the wall

somtimes i like to:
- Nag alot..

sometimes all it takes:
- just one lil thing to crush my all..

somtimes i picture:
- the future in my head (which it never gona happen)

sometimes i wish:
- I can change everything..

sometimes i find:
- the world is silly ..

sometimes i take:
- things for granted..tht sux..

sometimes i look:
- around and all i see is..reality

sometimes i hate:
- myself for devoting

sometimes it’s nice:
- when good memories and happy thoughts came into my dream..

sometimes it hurts:
- just by thinking and looking at somethin tht shud hav been long gone..

sometimes it makes me happy:
- when false hope lying to me..but im still fighting to achieve!!

sometimes it’s sad:
- when everything goes isnt the way you hope..

sometimes i listen:
- to people thoughts..

sometimes i sleep:
- with regret of the day..

sometimes i like to watch:
- movies..or just passerby while sitting on the street..

sometimes i feel:
- empty..Dead..

sometimes i rant:
- to the sea ...

sometimes i never:
- realise how stupid i am..

sometimes i really:
- plain Stupid...



*When I’m ..*

sad, i want:
- just one pat on the back and the word.."Everything will be Fine"

happy, i need:
- Friends..family..love ones..to Share~

mad, i wish:
- I will not be mad..

overjoyed, i find:
- Im and look ridiculous..

indifferent, i like to:
- ignore..

content, i never:
- stop request for more ..xP

frustrated, all it takes:
- is just one Understanding..and patience..


*If..*



You saw your best friend on one side of the road, but you also saw one of your close family members on the other side, and they were both in serious danger, who would you go to help first?
- Saving my family members and shout to my friend to be AWARE!! (Family are The Most Important..I'm sorry..)


You had the choice of going back in time to or go forward in time to see the future, which would you choose?
- I would be happy to go to the past..but I'll choose the future..since going into the past will only make myself experience the same old thing AGAIN..and probably the same Bad things that happened..I don't want it anymore..


Jesus was standing right infront of you, what would you say to him?
- Arent you supposed to be nailed on the cross?

No comments: