Sunday, February 22, 2009

Presentation Day (English)

Aiks...
Updates are delayed for too long @@'' swt~
still haven got the pic of the camp from my fren yet T,T
(bo pian mar..he at K.L..)
hm..since Rainbow and Xiaoyann alredi posted the picture..
guess I'l just update alil on our English presentation day 1st =)

Alryt..I didnt get much sleep that morning...
(it was A.M. marh)..
I stayed up till almost 6 a.m after watching football with Yoo and Kelvin at my house..
means I oni got 1 hour to sleep since my class is on 8 a.m @@'

Ok..manage to woke up at 7+ ..i forgot the exact time..cuz I was very Blurry~ -_e
(ok I admit..my mum woke me up since my alarm failed it's Job..)
Cleaning up myself in 10 minutes..
meaning brushing my teeth and buttons my clothes at the same time..
manage to go school on 7:35am..
Hectic day !
It's raining ..and TRAFFIC JAM!!
Alryt..it aint that bad actually..
beside..I saw twin rainbow ^^
I took the pic..but cant see the other one clearly thou..hm..

Oh my..seems like the 2nd rainbow was too light for my 2megapix camera to catch @@' swt~



Reach class at bout 8:10a.m
good thing the lecturer didnt lock the door @@'
my plan to lock the lecturer outside... FAIL
hm..nvm..I'l get her Next Time!!!

My job was pretty easy ..
Presenting "Point of View" of the story The Devil.
Which consist of only one sentences..kakakaka xD
but eventually..it turns out I have to present "Character and charaterictic"
Since our "partner" Alvin was absent due to Mr.Sandman put too much sand on him and he couldn't wake up..
oh well..I just read what the paper wrote and add a lil something that I don't even know what crap Im talking about and finishing off my turn.. xP
Everything went smoothly..*I guess
^^

Firstly..Have to thanks my group members for doing so much work and preparing so many things when I didnt contribute anything atall..
Group members introduced :
Mr.Sim Wei Quan SNSD fan xD (Leader)
Ms. Rainbow Lim Pro make-up artist
Mr. Chua Khai Yee Stayup Late 'King'
Ms. Ong Xiao Yann Losing weight
Mr. Alvin Yee Haiz..nothing to say..

Now it's time for the drama preparation ! FIGHT!! xD
Our Group~ ^^ *sei zai Alvin absent*


Me n Xiao yann =)

Me n Rainbow =)

Khaiyee - Sim - Me


Alright..here's some Bonuses !!

Wana see the difference between The Success !! and The Nerd?



Sorry faggot... didnt mean to step on you.. xP
But your looks just make it hard to resist ...xD

woot~!! 5 a.m !!
better get sleeping..
will talk a lil bout "yesterday" birthday party of May Yen on the next post ^^

chaoz~
PEACE YA!! ^,^v

No comments: