Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Final Act

This first week of CNY
Everything goes as planned...
spent this last few days with 'someone' before proceeding to the final act...
I felt sorry to do this..I've been acting selfish...
I was wrong that I will be happy ..by just simple-simply stay by your side.
It's hard to endure everything even as a friend.
Sorry that I have to make you afraid of me..to put a halt in this mutual friendship.
Hate Me...Fear Me...Because I can't Hate..
It's stupid to act this way..
It's the only way...
Is it the right to do?
Making myself the bad guy to get this works..
I'm always the one to be blame, even though the fault is not on me.
I guess it doesn't matters.
Sick of lies...
This will be the last time....
Last visit..Last dinner..Last concession..

I wonder ..Im confused... if that was my tear of joy or Im just...crying...
Who knows...I don't know...somehow they just merge themselves..


Stay... and don't come out...Stay inside...
Only you know .. **
No matter how time had passed...

While being heartless...
Fighting! Fight For Future !!
Fulfilling every promise ! Achieving every goals !
RYTHM Raise Yourself To Help Mankind
YEAH~!!

No comments: