Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged by Rainbow

1. write ten things about the person who tagged you.
2. write ten things about yourself
3. Find ten person you wanna tag.

10 things about Rainbow

1. She's pretty ^^ xD
2. Her name is Rainbow (nick) , know her in MMU 'last year'.
3. Big eyes, lil chubby..but it's ok~ heehee ^...^
4. Helpful..hardworking!!!!!!
5. Polite and sometimes....quiet..
6. Not loyal to St.John ..haha..
7. Easy to hang out..open minded..
8. Good in art..*Shuda go for Creative and multimedia la*
9. Loves to "zi pai" xD
10. Shes a Girl..xP

Alright, this is bout u xP

10 things about me - L.Ping a.k.a Kay

1. I love to daydream!! ^^
2. I'm tall!! xD but thin..==' *Tryin to gain weight ryt now*
3. Enjoy lyin down and watch the stars...same as feeling the breeze~
4. Love to hang out around with friends~ *Hate Loneliness*
5. LOYAL!!! muahahahaa Proud and Pissed of it
6. LAzy!!! only study the day before any exam
7. Yeap..Love my family and all my friends...
8. See me EMo and smile-less at many times..but its not TRUE ..Im FRIENDLY !! xD
9. Love to write nonsense !!
10. Available "Listener" 24/7 ..Call me at 016-6360XXX F.O.C ~

10 person i would like to tag.
Alphabetical Order in my list
  1. Chin Huey (don't write nonsense d la xD)
  2. Dominic (update weih!!)
  3. Elaine( do la lougong!!!)
  4. Eric (double tag!!)
  5. Humairah ( yoo~ Ah MAI!! xD kerja rumah saya tak buat! pinjam satu! )
  6. Joanne ( err..don kno u got view ont..xP)
  7. Kelvin Choo (yo brother! MU n Nike --Just Do it! )
  8. Marilyn ( Ah Mao mao !! wakakkaka)
  9. Vincent seet ( yoyo..chat wif u in Fs)
  10. Yang Tze (weih..do da tag la brother..wan me beg u ma? )

No comments: