Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Steal my Beer

Yeah~
last day of exam !!
woke up at 8:10am today @@'
finish my exam in 11am n went ep to hav our breakfast..or lunch..
we went malacca mall with my classmate afterwards..RACING!! swt~

reach home at bout 1:30pm n doze off awhile waiting for Eric to fetch me..( Mum needs car to fetch my sis)
went jetty n hav a few "sing" before we "guys" head to "pool-ing"
ah damn...my 'skills' today are Hell~ ITS LAME~ nvr played this lame before T,T
gota train more d..zzz
play till 6 pm n den we went mp for awhile before we head to Klebang becuz Eric hav to wait for his YX..haiz..lebih..
n so we RACE again..waste money hor..haiz..
have a choc waffle for snack to fill up my hungry stomache before we r out of patience and went klebang 1st ..
as expected ..we r 1st to arrive ..n spent half an hour beside the "hidden" beach..
saw a few Kl-rian having some kind of trainin or watsoever...more like vacation and having fun to me..
the so called "coach" came to me n ask wher I from..@@'
After knowing im from local --Malacca.
He introduced me to his program of training..
wat training u ask?
banana boat? skiing?..kayaking..and many other water sports ..xD
swt~
n he shake my hand with his "fishy" hands..blek..zzzz..*he catches fish before tht*

Its 7 pm+
CH and CY arrived..n we survey around the restaurant while waiting for the others to arrrive..
man..i hate mosquito!!!
the food here...aiks..no comment..
actually..we are celebrating Sheng bday here..
hm..pretty simple..after the dinner..sing bday song..cut the cake..eat the cake...chit chat ..n off we go for satay celup !! xD
but sadly..its not open..hm..so we went Newton to give Alvin the taste of the Super Spicy Sausage xD
Shee thought it was nothing n said tht he can eat atleast 3 pieces..
but guess wat..1 piece had already make him drank 3 glass of water ..kakaka...
n Eric....stand beside the bar and consecutively drank glass n glass of water ..the waitress are stunned by him..haha..

so, almost every boys hav a piece of it..
Oh shyt~!!! wat da hell m I eating this again!!!! T,T
tears and watery nose..hot and numb tongue...2 glass of water..
No1 can stand it !!! haha..
Emo-ing..

went Eleven bistro after tht..
Eric,Ky,Pj,Wtze,rainbow,Xy,YX went bk earlier
v hav a bucket of beer~
but dang~
I oni drank 1 n half glass ==
sei ah sheng drank mine zzz

afterwards..we change our destination to Pure Bar! xD
man..my stomache are filled with liquid..~_~''
had a bottle and half..sei ah sheng drank my other half ..AGAIN!!!
they ordered a Lamborghini.. Flaming~
Nice taste..but Burning~~!!
my first sip..ouch!!..my throat till my stomache @@
Its hot babeh~~!!
OK kiat! nex tym gona drank more!! no more wastage!! ^^

Alryt..kinda late ryt now..haven got enuf sleep this few days..skin condition are worsening xD
Its gona b a long holiday ..BORING!!
Anyone hav any outings or watever..CALL ME ya !!!

3 rd sem..waiting for you..
Chinese new year..Kuai kuai lai !!
JOB!! ..FINDING FOR YOU!!
Still missing.............




U

No comments: