Sunday, February 8, 2009

Revolution?!

Wow..getting "pawned" by a middle age man trying to teach me "LIFE" today.
Well..can't say he's unreasonable and what he said are all crap.
Just that the way he talk and the way, he tried to let you know what he wants you to think are way too EGO.
And ya.. he doesn't realize that what I told him are actually the same thing as what he wana tell me.
That 30minutes "lecture" ..I was sitting there, looking into his eyes..hearing his every word..and..
WONDER~
Are you done yet? Can I say anything? I wana sleep.. *yawn*
Sometimes , we.. human ..always thought that we are superior..
Same like this old guy here...telling me "Revolution" ..
Visions!
His vision...
wow..sounds cool huh...NOT
Basically...admit it...you're Advertising..thats your base..your basic...
Telling people everywhere that you are greater than anything...
And telling people what you are when you are not..
oh man..Tell me bout it when you achieved it aite...bleh...xP
Circling around mentioning the same thing ..again and again and again...bla bla bla..
BUT!
In the mean time, trying to "psycho" me that what he said ..are totally different thing..
well, acting like he knows alot i assumed.
Counterplea whatever I said without knowing what I really meant. xD
And whenever I mention .. "Its the same thing.."
Funny..his face will change and he will change the topic and talk to his colleague.
Guess he's underestimating me as a kid
You ask...
I scare of him?
Aiks..
Trust me..it's hard to act SERIOUS and not to laugh on the same time.
Ah..Can't say much ..I'll stop here i guess..
don't want any hard feelings in the near future...xD

No comments: