Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Everything will be just fine

Sometimes people come to me,
When they are in need.
Whether it is to find someone to talk to,
Seeking opinions, advise...or just comfort.

I can't say I'm good at it.
But I've always tried my best
Trying to guide them
Based on what I think is the best for them.

But when it comes to my own
I found out I'm not as rational as I think I am
It is always....always
Easier to say than done
No matter how often I tried to run away
The harder I tried to get over it...

I haven't move an inch

Talking to this wall and listening on my playlist in my room
It sucks to be alone
Even when there are people all around you.
It sucks...
When you can't find anyone to talk to.
Felt so alone that nothing makes sense anymore.

I miss the past,
I miss myself,
Where did I gone to?
Of all the things I had given or maybe wasted
What do I really want?
How much exactly do I worth?


Behind that smile is a hurting beat
Behind that laughter, it's falling apart.
It is everything that you'll never understand.
Don't judge me from what you see,
Unless you spent a minute in my shoes.

Just lie to me...
Lie to me that "Everything will be just fine."





No comments: