Saturday, June 9, 2012

Again


When I give you my time,
It means I'm giving you a portion of my life
that I will never get back. 
Don't waste it ~
And I promise I won't waste yours.


We can close our eyes
to the things we don't wish to see
But we can't close our hearts
to the things we don't wish to feel

All we can do is
Not think, Not wonder, Not imagine, Not obsess
Just breathe
and hope that everything will work out for the best.
It is not pretending that troubles don't exist,
It is hoping that they won't last forever
That hurts will healed and difficulties will be overcome.
 
Even though we did our best
But,
There are times when we will ended up with a big mess.
We tried... And that's all we can ever do.
Rest, Pick yourself up and begin again
We have not failed as long as we keep trying.







No comments: