Saturday, February 12, 2011

Turning My Hourglass Around


Noticed I never mention much about my daily life on this blog..
No one actually will read it anyway...cause I know I don't ..

This is the place I actually wrote a whole "damn-alot-that-I-lost-count" number of pages about my thoughts and how I felt for the day...
What I've been through and stuffs..
But always...
always...I'll just hit the red "X" on the right corner after I finished..

This is a place where I reflects on my own..
about what I've done or what I've been through...
it was never meant to be posted up from the beginning..
Ending up a full pack of drafts in here...

Now that I read through it again...
I always found out how stupid I was
I always regret what I've done or never did
or some stupid mistakes that I wish I didn't do but I do...
I found out that I'm always one step behind in realizing the truth or come to my senses.. I always come out with words that totally different from what I initially intended to say or what I really mean to say..
My biggest weakness is that I don't want to lose..
but in a wrong way.. xP

I ....maybe... have hurt a person a lot and also a lot of other people..
I wish I have the chance to say sorry and told them I'm an idiot for what I've done..
but I guess stop appearing in their life would be the best way..
If I continue like this, will you forgive me?



One day before I die I'm gonna leave a will with password to log in here... xD
NOT !

Heal the Past
Live the Present

Dream the Future


I cannot predict the Future
I cannot change the Past
I have just the Present moment
I must treat it as my Last

I'll delete all the drafts today and restart everything ! =)
Cheers !

Time to turn my hourglass around...

2 comments:

Im Pingjie said...

love u!!

Kay said...

go love ur devon la...
i hate u...xD