Sunday, February 27, 2011

Smile n Walk Away

It's been a while isn't it....

There's something I hope you know
but doesn't want you to know.
I can't tell you what it really is,
I can't tell you how it feels like

Remember those times
When we always arguing
over little things, somethings
childish and nonsenses
We are both hard-headed and hate to lose
It's always either me or you
Everything wasn't meant to be
It's always "Here we go again"
I'm glad we found out

Now I know we said things,
Did things that we didn't mean
We fall back to the same patterns,
the same routine
Your temper's just as bad as mine
You're the same as me
When it comes to this
We are just as blind

I kept quiet sometimes,
You kept silent sometimes
Everything are too precious to be broken
So we just let it be
Let it heal and let it be gone
Just the way it is
Just the way we are

One day, Someday
When I see your face
There's not a thing I would say
Lets just stop for a second
Smile and walk away



No comments: