Friday, October 1, 2010

Not a Good Exam Week

Exam...after today's 430pm I'm officially ended my 1st sem in Gamma year

People studying for exam..I go watch movies..yamcha...gaming...pool-ing..pps...youtube.. LOL

Today is also the same..I started going through the slides in the middle of the night.
But today I'm not gonna finish through everything, so God bless me tomorrow.
Why?
Heartache....
Yes...Heart in pain
No...not psychologically... it's really physically..
Why am I still blogging and not sleeping?
Probably scare I won't get up tomorrow~ xP joking!

Well, I just started watching My Girlfriend is a Nine tailed Fox
Last Friday to be exact. And I finish 15 out of 16 episode within a week.
And yes, In this exam period ! >,<
I'll get an A for questions about this Drama. xD

Goo Mi Ho(Nine tail fox in Korean)
aww...she's too innocent?
Such a pity it wasn't Yoona who took this role.
but Shin Min Ah did play it well.
It's a awesome drama to watch and I give high ratings for it.
Seriously I would do the same like Dae Hoong if I ever met this kind of girl to love.
Sacrificing and giving with sincerity and pure heart.
But too bad it's difficult in this realistic world we live in.

只对对我好的人好,
对某些人,简直就是浪费感情又浪费时间.
I gotta agree with this in the end.

There is someone who let me down.
Disappointed...
It's like leaving you instead of returning your soul after 100 days
It's just like Dong Ju the vet in the drama said.
Some human betray just for their own and self benefits.
They are not trust-able.
Taking you for granted and see you as nothing.
Friend or not.
They leave me with an answered question.
Friend... or NOT
Now I felt something's missing,
Something inside have been taken away.

My Trust and Faith.

Is it all so fragile ?
Is everything so invaluable ?
Is everything was all nothing but an act?

Disappointment.
This is all I have... This is how I felt.

No comments: