Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bad Day

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around...
yea..

Singing karaoke in a stomache condition on a trip.
I went to JB few days ago...
Thursday to be exact

the first day is not so bad..
everythin went well and then....

I got serious diarrhea
n FEVER !
well..for the Fever part
I manage to cool down myself
BY WHATEVER MEANS !
100 plus, the rhino water thing,Panadol,Eno,
but stomache is still bugging me
still ...until NOW T,T

alright, so off with my day
10.10.10
It's not a good day after all.
The bus accident was a tragedy.
Good thing my friend missed their buses.
And some chooses to go back tomorrow. Monday
Good for them !

Well, I get a serious nosebleed just now.
A premonition of the accident?
Nah....
I saw a beautiful lady...
while I was playing pool wif my buddies..
I wonder now if it was the girl who causes this nosebleed
or my mum's medicine causing my body go heaty..xD
well..can't deny, the girl is gorgeous.
n It does catch my eyes for more than 10seconds =)
my eyes just stucked on her until she walked out of my sight. xP
(I dont simply stare at girl for so long know !)

Ah, my stomach in pain again..>,<
not that I needa go to the toilet..
it's more like a gastric ..swt
bless me get better tomorrow.. sob

No comments: