Monday, July 19, 2010

Girl, I need a girl....

Girl, I need a girl....

I need a girl who need me to wake her up every morning for class or work.
I need a girl who pissed me off every time we had a conversation, but knowing I would still love her no matter what.
I need a girl who drag me around all the time n end up in places we both doesn't know.
I need a girl who I can make her feel special and have every privileges I can gave 24/7.
I need a girl who act boldly and doesn't care her image in front of me.
I need a girl who suddenly shout at me in the middle of the crowd and make me felt guilty.
I need a girl who will suddenly go silent n for me to guess what actually she wanted and if I fail she will ignore me for a day.
I need a girl who always give me obvious hints and I have to act dumb before giving her the surprise.
I need a girl who make up herself before going out but knowing that I love to see her without it.
I need a girl who hit me a lot at random times with lame excuses.
I need a girl who wash the dishes with me when we ate with our family and after that I have to pay back hours of massage for each plate she washed.
I need a girl who would tell me stories,happy or not that happened on her daily life to me everynight.
I need a girl who accompany me shopping for food n anything needed every weekend.
I need a girl who take me along n ask my opinion for clothes.
I need a girl who always can't finish her food n I have to finish it up.
I need a girl who shout at me,and vent out her anger on me when she's upset.
I need a girl who will force me to eat something she like n I dislike.
I need a girl who I can tell my stupid jokes on.
I need a girl who I can take care of and needed me to remind her on everything but actually I'm the one who needed her the most.
I need a girl who I can give flowers to every single random occasion.
I need a girl who's stupid enuff to have no sense of direction but smart enuff to guide me to the right direction in life.
I need a girl who likes to travel around with n get lost together.
I need a girl who said she will cook for me but in the end there's never once I ate her's but instead I'm the one who cooks for her.
I need a girl who I can honestly tell her my problems and show my weak side.
I need a girl who I can put a smile on her face because that what makes my day perfect.
I need a girl who makes me smile every second I thought of her.
I need a girl who I can squeeze the life's blood out of her hand whenever we are together.
I need a girl who I can make her feels like she's the only one in the room in a crowded place.
I need a girl who argue with almost about everything but in the end I have to lose no matter what.

I Don't Need a Girl....

No comments: