Thursday, July 22, 2010

Are you My Friend ? Hate Me or Like Me


People in Life are categorise into many category..
I have three in my case.
I have Friends !
I have Almost a Friend !
I have Strangers !

*There are friends who are now in my "Siblings" categories*
Not gonna mention in this post ! They are not important ! xP
erhem..jk..

So..

I have friends who accepted me for who I am... cuz they know me well and know my true self...
I can give them a gloomy "emo" face the whole day.
They take my jokes,
They doesn't care no matter how much I tease and make fun of them.
We shout to each other foul and harsh words everyday.
I can scold and stomp on their head from day to night.
But the next day, you'll see me on the same table, the same people and the same laughters.
Cuz we know, it's verbally and not really actually mean it.
We used to have this Pattern called "NO FRIEND"
When we upset about you, unsatisfied of something a friend does..
This two words NO FRIEND will comes up.
and mostly we will always add in.."Tomorrow Continue"
So, this is the spice between us BEST FRIENDS
We argue, we teases, we make fun, we scold, we stomp your pride, we joke, we make you angry, we make you hate us till NO FRIEND for a day *or a minute*
This what makes a BEST FRIEND ! =) Bro n Sis ! Agreed ?
Well, I believe some people would say "This is crap!" "Lame and unacceptable"
Well, Want me to prove it ?
Let me just say one thing,
this may not be for everyone... but for me... this is what I called a FRIEND
We doesn't turn our back, we doesn't fake anything
We kick your ass when you get on our nerve.
We buy you dinner or drinks at random times.
Nothing separate us and nothing can change this bond.
Friends today, Brother and Sister tomorrow.
We may pour salt to each other wound occasionally,
But we never let anyone down or behind.

This is how I make Friends
Judge me on my looks
Judge me on my attitude
Judge me on my way
Judge me for who I am
But don't judge me on how I treat a Friend
Cuz they who stood beside me proves everything.
Why should you ?
SO JOIN US ! ;)

And there are those who I called Almost a Friend.
I have people who dislike my attitudes and the way I be myself...cuz they don't see much further inside...
And it doesn't bring us both forward to anything.
Well, who give a damn about them ?
The same thing I done, both accepted and dislike by both different person..
Matter of perspective I guess...
There's some questions I needed to ask and for everyone to answer.

This is what I heard from TONS of people in this passed years.
They say I EMO 24/7 ?
They said I look pissed when I'm not smiling ?
They said a lot of negative stuffs ..
Unapproachable ? Egoistic ? Proud ?
I KNOW ! I KNOW !
Heard it like 9123984235789 times already ! ><' I don't blame them... Try stick with me for a day and not 5 minutes... Anyway..In My/Our lives We had a whole different Life and Experiences and We Enjoy Every Moment ! We don't have to fake a laughter, We don't have to worried about misunderstanding, WE ARE STEADY !
NO HARD FEELINGS !
Therefore, I enjoy Life
To be able to do anything we like when we are with our FRIENDS
Without restrictions and live a Crazaayyyy Memories !

This is ME
This is between Me, Friends, and everyone else who's breathing.
So either Hate me or Like me !
Your Choice ~ ^^ Not my Business


So, What makes a Friend to You ?

1 comment:

Im Pingjie said...

*clap clap clap
welly written dude!!