Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Chapter or New Story ?



I Love driving around alone in my car at night.
Without much vehicles and pedestrians on the road.
I could relax my mind and just enjoy the short journey re-watching the drama of my life.
Circling around town and every corner of places I could fit the car.
Listening to songs and music while reminiscing every pieces of memories I could get from every single places I been to.
Family,Lover,Friends and even total Strangers.
Every single events that happened,
Has their soul printed on those every corner,
Came back to me as if I'd abandoned them there.



As I watch the stars and moon that I'd forgotten for a while.
I found back that Peace in my mind that left me alone some time ago.
Looking back to the pages,
There are Happiness and there is Sorrows,
Laughter, Tears, Promises, Betrayal, Comedies, Tragic, Heartwarming and Lies.
But...still
How could I missed so many things that I could wrote them in my page of Life?
There are still a lot of people I'd missed them out in my page.
People who I Neglected for certain reasons,
People who I Disappointed because of something or someone.
Did I ...written too much of nonsense and chose the wrong character for my scene ?
Or the script had already been set and written from the start.

I guess it's time for me to burn them away.
I'll just let the New story go on his own.


Let's go Baby... a New Chapter of a New Story is starting!! ^^

No comments: