Saturday, November 14, 2009

Insomnia

From 13th Nov 1 p.m until right now 15th Nov 4:50 a.m
I'd only slept for 2 hours
I can't believe that I actually lie down and do nothing on the bed until the morning.
(Despite the "Muslim singing" and the Chicken alarm)
The things in my head are torturing me long enough to keep me awake.
A very long time had passed, and I thought that I already gotten through all.
But I was wrong.
The moment ... appeared in front of me.
All the hard work and miserable time I'd gone through,
All goes to waste in just mere seconds.

The rain today was salt to my wounds.
Being alone ,quiet and cold in the house.
Sick and helpless.
It was a very long day....



In the Past,
I love to Sleep.
Cuz the Dream are the only thing I have.
Me n U.
Right now,
I don't even dare to close my eyes anymore.
Cuz Nightmare take the only Dream I have away.
You Left me Alone.

No comments: