Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Short journey

When I think I had lost you
You came and give me a clue
On that cold eerie night
I was wondering if I had heard it right
Doubt and afraid
what if I had learn it the wrong way?
Day by day,we smile and we talk
Just like those days back then
when we are close like spoon n fork

Things get complicated
when a Kangaroo ran into our time
I doubt again
I scare I'll get hurt again
You say you are confused
You say its nothing
But what I see is everything
Maybe its fate, maybe its just me
I decided to have trust
I decided to have faith
I trust what you said
I deny what I see
Believing you is all I need

20th July
We went for a movie where Will Smith fly
My heart beats just like the movies plot
Reaching for your hands
Worry I never had chance to hold again
You doubt,but your loving fingers seek for mine
holding you tight is just what I had left in mind
This is the start of a new day
where bonds are formed and two hearts collides
Just like the ending of the movie
By autumn robbed,by winter chilled
But you, my dear, you love me now
A new life and a new road
Are waiting for us both to comply

Its a short moment
A magic moment I remember
We hold each other tight
Under the dark but soothing night
How I hope It'll never end
How I hope to keep holding you till the end
I count no more my wasted tears
I mourn no more my lonesome days
This blessed hour atones for all..

2 weeks later,
A shocked news came
You had to leave, for a few years to came
How I hope you would stay
But you choose to continue your fate
I'll respect and will wait
I fear not all that Time or Fate
Strong in the love that came so late
Our souls shall keep it always

i love you my dear
and I will always do
No matter how far the distance is
Regardless how hard the obstacle is
You will be the only one in my heart

Will you do the same?

No comments: