Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Secret

I have so much to say
I have so much to tell
How long have we been apart
I dont know where to start

I have so much to say
I have so much to tell
What have distance brought?
Why cant we share our thoughts

You are all I have
You are all I care
Anytime Anywhere
When You need me
I'm always here

Am I the one you have?
Am I the one you care?
Everytime Everyday
When I need you
You weren't there

You say you dont know how to care
I know what
I know why
Still
How I wish You know
Just one little thing
I need you more than you think

So much worries and so many doubt
So empty and so afraid
where will we go and where will you be
I have seen my future with you
What have you foreseen in yours?

Can I have one little request?
Just one little wish
Nothing more from you
Just one little attention
Can you?

No comments: