Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm just being true

Always find a reason to keep trying.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work.
We only need one good reason why it will.
No matter how sad or hurt you are,
Don't forget to smile.
No matter how cruel reality is,
If you can keep a smile on your face,
One day happiness will come true.

Everything will be ok in the end,
If it's not ok,
Then it's not the end.

Although life always doesn't go my way,
But I'm glad it gave me something,
Something that made me smile,
Smile like an idiot with just a thought of it.
Something to look forward to,
Although it might never came true.

They gave me a reason,
They gave me a purpose.
But they never told me what I should do.
They never told me how it would end.

I won't give up
I'll never turn my back
I will always make a stand
If it never came true
At least I tried my best
I'd given my all.
I'm only being True =)

No comments: