Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Everyday

Everyday...

You are always there.
You know what I was thinking,
You know what I want,
But...
You never say a word
You will never ask a thing.
You silently watched over me,
You just make my day
Back to what it suppose to be.

Everyday...
You told me the same thing.
Over and over,
These words are annoying,
But...
It's different.
You never get tired,
You never show disappointment.
You never lose that smile on your face.

Everyday...
I take you for granted,
I hardly say thank you,
I never care about your feelings,
I always said something mean.
I was harsh....
But did you know,
That's not what I really mean?
I regretted every words and actions that I made?
Someone should have just slap me on the face.

Everyday...
I feel so thankful and
I feel so sorry at the same time.
I want to apologize,
I'm not worthy of your time.
Yet,
I want you to know
How much I appreciate
How grateful I am
To have you always by my side.

I wanted to tell you,
I'm sorry, Thank you, I love you
But,
It's just so hard for me to say.


Because of you I have a life.
You're the reason I'm still looking up
You're the one who make me who I am today. :')

I promise... one day I will pay back all my debts.
I will return it to you, every single day !


- No matter how busy a person's day might be, if they really care, they will always find time for you.


2 comments:

Pepybomb said...

sweet :) good job.

Kay said...

good job? haha..wat did i do? lol