Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Boy's Superhero

"Batman Begins", "The Dark Knight"
Now...
Finally watched "The Dark Knight Rises".

These movies never really "entertains" me
With the lack of action scenes and special effects?
Unlike other superheroes movies like X-men, Spiderman, Thor etc..
But strangely I enjoy it... very much...

To be honest,
I never really like superheros from DC,
eg. Superman or Greenlantern etc.
I prefer Marvel's superheroes..
but Batman from DC is different....

"Batman Returns"
The first ever superhero movie I watched when I was a kid.
I still remember I watched from our own nation's tv channel TV3.
And the part I can't stand is when they have this News reporting at 12am for half or one hour (I forgot), and I nap during the news and wait for my dad to wake me up and continue.
The Batman figurine, the Batmobile that can turn into an aircraft.
Memories...
I know it sound a bit cheesy
He isn't my fav but it always take me back to my childhood =]
A special feeling that I can't describe.

He's a billionaire..a superhero without any special powers..
Fights in the dark without taking any credits
Protect the city and people he loves even thou he have to become the outlaw and go underground...
He's the Dark Knight.
A sad hero indeed...



Yup... when I was a kid
He's the first thing I want to be when I grow up :P
He will be one of the things I'll show to my kids and grand-kids in the future ~ ^^


A hero can be anyone, Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.  
- Bruce Wayne ( The Dark Knight Rises)

I guess this is why he's different from any other superheroes to me =')
A hero I looked up to ~
'
'
'
Oh! And if you're reading this ~
Thank you for watching it with me ^^ (well ...technically >< =P)
You know who you are (quoted from you)
It really means a lot....
Thank you my friend =))
Sincerely.