Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I have the Courage, I need the Strength


Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.

In life,

It is a blessed thing for any man or woman
to have a friend or one human soul whom
we can trust utterly who knows the best and worst of us
and who loves us in spite of all our faults.
A treasure.


The inability to open up to hope is what blocks trust,
and blocked trust is the reason for blighted dreams
Everyday
I said to myself every time I woke up
Don't worry,
It will all works out.
Put your trust in
Move forward with faith and confidence.
Enjoy the moment fully.
The joy of the freedom it brings becomes more pleasurable than the experience itself.
As long as we spread our wings
The wind will carry us. 



2 comments:

wee chen said...

brother with you..just do it

Kay said...

;)
atleast i kno i got more than one fren and more than one human soul i can trust n knows me the best =D