Saturday, April 2, 2011

Back in the days

LOL

Reminiscing the past photos in secondary school..
Going through the photos with my bros n buddies on trip
Wa...Time sure flies...
I can see how stupid we looked back in the days. xP
All those passed and forgotten memories...
I miss those days T,T

and...

I stumbled back the friendster's blog I wrote back in the days
There were so many post that I found how very ridiculous and EMO I am ...swt
I didn't know I was soooooooooooooo Poetic ! xD (self-praised)

here's a tip of the iceberg of my stupidity..lolz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I wasnt in the deep underground I wouldnt have wished for the sun

If it wasnt the rain I wouldnt have know the sky shed tears

If it wasnt the winter I wouldnt have know that a heart can be as cold as the snow

If it wasnt the summer I wouldnt have know your smile shines warmer than the sun

If it wasnt the autumn I wouldnt have know without you the leaves falls n wilt

If it wasnt the spring I wouldnt have know with you around, flowers bloom n the life can be so colorful

If it wasnt you I wouldnt have wished for the time to stop

If it wasnt you I wouldnt have found out the purpose of my Existence.



zzzzzz ... I feel like killing myself...xPPP

No comments: